Pet insurance can help you save up to 80%-90% of the cost of medical care for your pet.
Five reasons you should get pet insurance now:
1. Lower Your Premium – If you get pet insurance when your dog or cat is younger you can reduce the amount you pay since age usually plays a role in the cost of the premium.
2. Pre-Existing Conditions – Pet insurance does not cover pre-existing conditions. So getting the insurance before something major occurs can cover you for future medical care.
3. Veterinarian Choice – There are no “out of network” plans, so you don’t have to worry about who you take your pet to for help in an emergency. The last thing you want to worry about is the cost of care when your pet’s life is on the line.
4. Peace of Mind – Unfortunately, the cost of veterinary procedures is the number one reason pet owners don’t seek medical care for their pets. Having a catastrophic health issue with your pet is a horrible time to pinch pennies, but sometimes you don’t have a choice. Don’t put yourself in that terrible position of choosing to go without healthcare for your pet because of the cost of medical care.
5. Liability Protection – Pet insurance isn’t just about the health of the dog, but many policies can cover you for damage or harm caused by your pet to property or other people. One unexpected incident caused by your pet can be a costly and potentially financially ruinous situation for their owner.
We have several insurance plan options to protect you and your pet in the event of an emergency.